We ask you to familiarize yourself with the precautions taken on the days of the exhibitions. We urge you to be responsible and observe precautions!
In accordance with current requirements, exhibition is declared a "COVID-free" event.
Dear visitors, exhibitors, and partners, in connection with the new coronavirus restrictions we would like to inform you that the International Trade Fair for Animal Husbandry, Breeding and Feed Production AGROS 2022 will take place as planned, from 25 to 27 January 2022 at Crocus Expo.
In 2022 the event has been declared a COVID-free exhibition. A COVID-free exhibition is an exhibition at which site all recommendations of the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare are fully observed.
At the exhibition the "Recommendations for the implementation of measures to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) during congress and exhibition activities" (approved by the Head of Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare on 26 June 2020) will be fully observed.
In accordance with the requirements of Rospotrebnadzor, there will be body temperature screening, as well as check of medical masks and gloves availability. At the entrance to the exhibition site, all visitors, exhibitors, partners, and mass media representatives will be checked for the presence of a QR code confirming the status of "vaccinated", "recovered" or "negative PCR test". Be ready to present your ID or passport to verify your QR code.
We are closely monitoring the situation, and we will promptly inform you about any changes.
Please read the precautions taken during the exhibition. We urge you to be responsible and take precautions!
SAFETY MEASURES AT THE EXHIBITION
DLG RUS LLC is a socially responsible company that takes care of Your health and safety. Therefore, we pay great attention to the safety at the exhibition, which we organize after the COVID-19 pandemic and comply with all the rules established by the Rospotrebnadzor of the Russian Federation.
1. Ensuring distance
Separate entrances and exits for the flow of visitors will be provided with the installation of information signs, floor markings and racks with restrictive tapes;
Continuous monitoring of arrival, access and registration of exhibitors, contractors and visitors. If possible, this process will be non-contact in places where employees are often in close contact with a large number of people, screens will be placed and PPE will be used;
If possible, a one-way traffic system will be introduced depending on the number of visitors and the existing aisles between the stands. The places where such a system is organized will be clearly marked;
The systems and facilities of the exhibition center will be reviewed and protected by screens / barriers where possible;
The number of visitors and staff is constantly monitored on the territory of the exhibition, taking into account the standards of distance;
Areas where priority access is assumed will be indicated by information signs, floor markings, and racks with exhaust belts, where applicable.
2. Personal protective equipment
Entering and staying at the event is only possible if you use personal protective equipment (mask, gloves), which must be worn by the visitor when entering the territory of the exhibition center where the Event is held;
All employees working at the exhibition site must have personal respiratory protection equipment (disposable masks, respirators) and gloves, as well as skin antiseptics for hand treatment;
You will be able to purchase personal protective equipment on the territory of the exhibition;
Persons in the exhibition area without PPE will be warned by the responsible staff. In case of refusal to use PPE, these persons will be removed from the exhibition area.
3. Hygiene and disinfection
At the entrances/exits to the event site, in information areas, in bathrooms, public catering points, and other places where visitors may gather, places for treating hands with skin antiseptics will be available, including with the help of installed dispensers or wet wipes;
In the toilet rooms, conditions are provided for compliance with the rules of personal hygiene, dispensers with skin antiseptics are installed for hand treatment. Wet cleaning of toilets is carried out every 2 hours with the use of disinfectants;
Daily wet cleaning of exhibition areas, foyer, information areas, business communication areas, using disinfectants;
Disinfection is carried out every 2 hours of all contact surfaces at the event site: door handles, handrails of stairs and escalators, railings, control panels in elevators, table surfaces, racks, office equipment, armrests of chairs, etc.;
Used masks (respirators) and gloves of personnel, participants, visitors of the event are collected in plastic bags;
To ensure efficient ventilation of the exhibition halls, the event organizers will keep in touch with the venues.
4. General measures
On the territory of the exhibition grounds, in the information zones, signs are placed with information about the need to comply with hygiene standards and social distance;
The staff, exhibitors, participants and visitors of the congress and exhibition event are informed by pre-mailing emails, audio/visual information on the event's websites, at the entrance groups, in information areas, exhibition halls, including using digital posters, about the need to comply with measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus;
Regular announcements will be made in the exhibition halls, which serve as a reminder of the use of hygiene masks and the preservation of social distance within the General rules of hygiene;
Seminars and conferences held within the framework of exhibitions will be held in isolated rooms, in compliance with the maximum allowed number of participants and hygiene standards;
Entrance to the event is carried out after passing a contactless body temperature control. People with high body temperature and symptoms of the disease are not allowed on the territory of the exhibition center.
Entrance to the event is carried out after presenting personal QR-code confirming the status of "vaccinated", "recovered" or "negative PCR test". Be ready to present your ID or passport to verify your QR code.
Recommendations & rules for exhibitors at AGROS
DLG RUS LLC, as the organizer of the AGROS exhibition, takes additional measures to ensure safety in conditions where the risk of spreading a new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) persists. In this regard, we have prepared rules for exhibitors to carry out preventive measures during exhibition activities, developed on the basis of methodological recommendations MP 3.1/2.1 0198-20 from 26.06.2020 of Federal Service for Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare.
in order to prevent the spread of a new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) exhibitors must ensure that the following preventive and disinfection measures are carried out:
The responsible employee should instruct the staff to comply with safety measures to prevent the spread of a coronavirus infection, including the use of disinfectants.
All employees working at the event site are provided with a stock of personal respiratory protection equipment (disposable masks, respirators) and gloves (based on the duration of the work shift and the change of masks and gloves at least once every 3 hours), as well as skin antiseptics for hand treatment.
If possible, the exhibitor is recommended to provide their visitors/clients with a promo code/link for pre-registration before their arrival at the exhibition, in order to speed up the passage to the exhibition. Online registration will be open on the exhibition website.
It is recommended to inform your staff and guests of Your stand by sending emails in advance, placing text, audio/visual information on the website, at the entrance to the stand or at the information desk, including digital posters, about the need to comply with measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
BUILDING AND DESIGN OF THE STAND
When designing and building the stand, all measures for social distancing and optimization of working areas on the stand must be taken into account.
During the construction of the stand, it is necessary to provide (in crowded areas) places with skin antiseptics, including installed dispensers or wet wipes.
It is recommended to use protective screens at information desks.
When designing and constructing the stand, you should take into account the possibility of controlling the number of visitors and staff on the stand territory. It is necessary to provide routing visitors to the stand and placement of racks, tables and chairs, taking into account the observance of the distance (1.5 m), as well as provide separate entrances and exits at the stand with the installation of information signs, floor markings and racks with boundary tapes.
PROCEDURE FOR CARRYING OUT DISINFECTION MEASURES
Every day before the opening of the exhibition at the stand, the exhibitor carries out wet cleaning using virucidal disinfectants that are allowed to be used in accordance with the established procedure.
All contact surfaces on the territory of the Exhibitor's stand must be disinfected every 2 hours: door handles, handrails of stairs, railings, surfaces of tables, racks, office equipment, exhibits, armrests of chairs, etc.
In closed areas of the stand, it is recommended to use air disinfection equipment that is allowed to be used in the presence of people.
It is recommended to use air disinfection equipment approved for use in the presence of people in closed rooms of the stand.
It is necessary to collect used masks (respirators) and gloves of the staff and visitors of the stand in plastic bags with subsequent disposal as solid municipal waste.
REQUIREMENTS FOR EMPLOYEES AT THE STAND
The responsible employee of the exhibitor should instruct the staff on compliance with safety measures to prevent the spread of a new coronavirus infection, including the use of disinfectants.
All employees of the exhibitor working at the event site are provided with a stock of personal respiratory protection equipment (disposable masks, respirators) and gloves (based on the duration of the work shift and the change of masks and gloves at least once every 3 hours), as well as skin antiseptics for hand treatment.
The responsible employee of the exhibitor controls the use of protective masks and gloves by employees during the exhibition event.
It is forbidden to eat at the workplace. Meals are served in the staff dining room or a dedicated room according to a pre-set schedule, taking into account the distance of 1.5 meters. If the area of the stand does not allow you to allocate the specified room, meals are served in specially designated areas of the exhibition center.
REQUIREMENTS FOR WORKING WITH VISITORS
Visitors are allowed to the exhibitor's stand only if they have a hygienic mask (respirator) and gloves.
It is necessary to control the number of visitors and staff on the territory of the exhibitor's stand. It is recommended to calculate the maximum number of participants, visitors, representatives of the media and other categories of persons who are at the same time on the territory of the stand, their placement/ taking into account the norms of distance (at least 1.5 meters).
It is necessary to provide (in crowded areas) places for treating hands with skin antiseptics, including installed dispensers or wet wipes.
It is recommended to set intervals between sessions (seminars, shows, demonstrations, master classes, etc.) held on the stand for at least 15 minutes for ventilation and disinfection of contact surfaces. It is recommended to plan the schedule of working meetings at the exhibition.
Since the display of exhibits leads to the risk of creating a large crowd of people, it is recommended to limit the display of products only for important products in compliance with the rules of social distancing. It is recommended to conduct a virtual demonstration of exhibits using screens on the walls of the stand and limit the number of exhibits on the stand.
It is recommended to prepare pre-packaged printed materials and use a reduced number of printed brochures and catalogues using digital media.
Tastings, business breakfasts, and coffee breaks at the exhibitor's stand can only be held in designated areas and are subject to distance regulations. Tasting kits must be provided only in individual packaging that meets hygiene standards. Pre-packaged food kits, disposables and small bottled beverages are allowed. It is not allowed to conduct these types of activities in the open spaces of the stands.
During the exhibition, the Exhibitor is responsible for meeting the requirements of Rospotrebnadzor at their stand aimed at preventing the spread of a new coronavirus infection (COVID19). Compliance with the requirements and recommendations is a guarantee of the health of the exhibitor's employees and visitors, and also eliminates the risk of bringing the Exhibitor to responsibility for violation of the sanitary and epidemiological rules provided for by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
RULES FOR ATTENDING AGROS EXHIBITION
Thank you for attending our events and we remind You that You must comply with these rules, which are established in order to ensure Your safe and comfortable stay.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS 1.1. These rules of attendance establish the procedure for admission and standards of behavior of visitors to events (exhibitions, master classes, seminars, conferences, hereinafter referred to as the Event). 1.2. Entrance to the Event is only possible if the visitor is familiar with these rules and agrees to them. 1.3. These rules, as well as information about the Event's working hours, are posted on the Event's website and on the Event's information desks. 1.4. Visiting rules established by the administrations of exhibition centers where Events are held are applied in the part that does not contradict these Rules.
2. PROCEDURE FOR ATTENDING THE EVENT 2.1. Entrance to the Event is free of charge. The basis for entry to the Event is the electronic ticket of the established sample (containing the bar code and information about surname, name and, if applicable, the organization represented by the visitor), the issue of which is a confirmation of visitor's registration for the event. 2.2. An electronic ticket is issued upon registration of a visitor at the terminals at the entrance, or it is printed independently in case of preliminary online registration of a visitor on the official website of the Event. 2.3. Admission of media representatives is carried out after passing the accreditation procedure, the procedure for which is indicated on the official Website of the event. 2.4. The entrance to the Event is carried out only through the turnstile groups installed in the places specified by the administration of the exhibition complex and / or the Organizer. To enter, a visitor must attach the barcode of the printed ticket to the turnstile reader. 2.5. Entrance to the Event is carried out after passing the contactless body temperature control, which is carried out before the approach to the turnstile groups. 2.6. Entrance to the Event is carried out after presenting a personal QR-code confirming the status of "vaccinated", "recovered" or "negative PCR test". Be ready to present your ID or passport to verify your QR code. 2.7. Entry and stay at the Event is possible only on condition of using personal protective equipment (mask, gloves), which must be worn by the visitor upon entering the territory of the exhibition center where the Event is held. 2.8. Visitors are not allowed to transfer the ticket to other persons. The organizer has the right to check the compliance of the surname and name indicated on the ticket with the surname and first name of the visitor, for which the person controlling the passage to the Event has the right to require the visitor to present an identity document. 2.9. In case of losing a ticket, the visitor should contact the registration desk for the Event to restore it. 2.10. Age restrictions. 2.10.1. Attendance at the Events by persons under the age of eighteen is possible only if accompanied by adults, except for the cases specified in clause 2.9.2 of these Rules; 2.10.2.The organizer has the right to establish age restrictions on the admission of visitors to the Event in cases stipulated by the Federal Law "On the Protection of Children from Information Harmful to Their Health and / or Development" dated December 29, 2010 No. 436-FZ. In such cases, age restrictions are indicated on the official website of the Event, registration desks, on tickets, as well as promotional and informational materials dedicated to the Event; 2.11. Access of persons under the age of eighteen to Events that have been assigned the category of information products "18+" is strictly prohibited. If there is any doubt that a visitor to the Event has reached the age of majority, the persons who control registration and passage to the Event have the right to demand from the visitor an identity document (including a document proving the identity of a foreign citizen or stateless person in the Russian Federation) and allowing to establish the age of this visitor.
3. RULES OF CONDUCT FOR THE EVENT 3.1. Visitors are obliged to respect public order on the territory of the exhibition center in which the Event is held, and in the adjacent territory, as well as comply with the legal orders of the Organizer and the administration of the exhibition center. 3.2. Visitors are obliged, when they are on the territory of the exhibition center where the Event is held, to maintain a social distance of at least 1.5 meters, follow the indication of the signal markings on the floor / walls of the premises, as well as the instructions of the representatives of the Organizer and the administration of the exhibition center where the Event is held. 3.3. Visitors are required to comply with government and local government regulations to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus infection (COVID-19). 3.4. Visitors are obliged to familiarize themselves with the fire evacuation plan posted at the entrance to the territory of the Event. 3.5. In the event of an emergency on the territory of the Event, visitors must comply with the requirements of the representatives of the Organizer's representatives and / or employees of the exhibition center. 3.6. If unattended items or suspicious items are found on the territory of the Event, the visitor must immediately inform the Organizer's representative or an employee of the exhibition center. 3.7. Visitors are prohibited from: 3.7.1. Enter the territory of the Event in outerwear if there are working wardrobes in the exhibition centre; 3.7.2. Carry any types of firearms, gas and cold weapons; 3.7.3. Carry explosives, flammable materials, pyrotechnics of all kinds, poisonous, toxic and corrosive substances; 3.7.4. Carry and consume alcoholic beverages, narcotic and psychotropic substances, be in a state of alcoholic, narcotic or toxic intoxication; 3.7.5. Enter the territory of the Event with animals; 3.7.6. Enter the territory and premises that are closed to the public, use service, technological entrances and driveways; 3.7.7. Cross the carriageway of the inner territory, marked by continuous stripes, outside pedestrian crossings, and also move along the carriageway; 3.7.8. Move around the territory of the exhibition center on bicycles, scooters, roller skates and other similar vehicles and sports vehicles; 3.7.9. Perform actions that could become a source of threat to the property of the exhibition center, life or health of people on the territory of the exhibition center, a source of obstacles or violations in ensuring security at the exhibition center; 3.7.10. Organize and conduct unauthorized rallies, demonstrations, processions, pickets, as well as other uncoordinated promotions and flash mobs on the territory of the Event; 3.7.11. Apply inscriptions, stick up and distribute printed materials, posters, flyers and other products of informational or advertising content, advocate outreach activities; 3.7.12. Begging, polluting and littering the territory of the exhibition center; 3.7.13. Leave children unattended; 3.7.14. Wear dirty clothes, with luggage, items, products that may stain visitors and exhibits; 3.7.15. To smoke in buildings and in open areas, with the exception of specially designated areas on the territory of the complex, indicated by yellow lines (Federal Law No. 15 of February 23, 2013 "On protecting the health of citizens from the effects of second hand tobacco smoke and the consequences of tobacco consumption"); 3.7.16. Prevent employees of the organizer, the exhibition center and employees of a private security company from performing their official duties, fail to comply with their requirements and these Rules, maintain public order and ensure access and intra-facility regime. 3.8. On the territory of the Event, visitors have the opportunity to: 3.8.1. If necessary, seek emergency medical care; 3.8.2. Get information about events (master classes, seminars, presentations); 3.8.3. Inform employees of the Event about shortcomings in the organization.
4. REASONS FOR REMOVAL OF VISITORS FROM THE EVENT AND RESPONSIBILITY OF VISITORS 4.1. Visitors may not be admitted to the Event or removed from it in the following cases: 4.1.1. In the absence of an entrance / invitation ticket to the Event; 4.1.2. If a visitor refuses to undergo a personal examination, including presenting hand luggage and personal belongings for inspection; 4.1.3. In case of being in a state of alcoholic, drug or toxic intoxication; 4.1.4. When trying to enter the territory of the Event with items prohibited for carrying; 4.1.5. When committing acts that violate public order, as well as when engaging in begging; 4.1.6. When trying to enter the Event without using personal protective equipment in accordance with clause 2.6 of these Rules. 4.1.7. If a visitor has an increased body temperature according to the results of temperature measuring at control points. 4.1.8. If a visitors doesn't have personal QR-code confirming the status of "vaccinated", "recovered" or "negative PCR test". Be ready to present your ID or passport to verify your QR code. 4.1.9. Failure to comply with the requirements of these Rules and the requirements of officials in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation. If necessary, violators can be transferred to law enforcement officers. 4.2. Material damage caused to the property of the Organizer, participants of the Event or the exhibition center through the fault of the Visitor must be compensated in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
We wish you a pleasant visit to our event!
Subscribe to the pages of the AGROS exhibition on social networks and the email newsletter to stay updated on the project news